Image Map

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thoughts and Things


It's Tuesday, but I keep thinking it's Wednesday.

It's the month of Christmas! I just thought I'd remind you.

I want to paint my nails tonight, and I want to paint them each a different festive color. Just because I can.

For the life of me, I cannot concentrate today even though I really need to. (Really) Can you tell?

I want all of my friends to be right here with me right now, because I miss them, and they're all the best, and they make things better.

I want a puppy.

I can't decide if I want a sequinny shirt for the holiday season or if that would make me feel like an 80 year old who is trying to be festive.

I think it would be cool if my boss said, "Hey, go home and bake all day. Just take pictures of what you bake and show them to us tomorrow."
Done-zo.

I also want a pet tiger. And then I would move to a state where it actually snows, and I would watch my pet tiger play in the snow. I wouldn't have to get out of the way if the tiger was running toward me, because we'd be the best of friends, and he would know that I am his friend and not his next meal.

 
 
 
Since today feels like Wednesday, will tomorrow feel like Tuesday?
 
This completely random post is brought to you by lack of this and lack of this. And the letter M.

No comments:

Post a Comment